Meet the all new Tern GSD Gen2, following the huge success of the original GSD the latest version has stepped up its game with a new improved frame and motor. The new frame has rugged Integrated Lower Decks offer built-in support for cargo and passengers’ feet along with dedicated trailer, front suspension fork and integrated lock for comfort and now comes fitted with the new rock solid Atlas stand. Loading heavy cargo or kids on and off a bike can be tricky business, so we created the Atlas Lockstand. It’s an unbelievably strong and stable kickstand that automatically locks into place when engaged. When you’re ready to go, just press the Remote Unlock lever and roll forward. All GSD models now feature the best-in-class Bosch Cargo Line motor, which provides up to 85 Nm of torque for a smooth, natural-feeling ride, and 400% support to tackle serious hills. Top it off with Bosch’s unparalleled service and expertise, and you can rest assured that your GSD’s motor system will be safe and reliable for years to come.
As always there are lots of add-ons for the bikes to be able to take cargo or up to two children but best to contact us to talk you through the options avalibles and prices.
- 200 kg (440 lb) Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight
- Bosch® Cargo Line Motor provides up to 85 Nm of torque and 400% support
- Bosch dual-battery system (400/900 Wh) for a range of up to 195 km (121 mi)
- Shimano® Deore 1 × 10-speed hub for smooth, efficient shifting
- Adjustable cockpit comfortably fits riders 150 – 195 cm (4’11” – 6’5”)
- Super tough Atlas Lockstand™ auto-locks when engaged—just press a button on the handlebars to unlock
- Heavy-duty frame-integrated rear rack and integrated lower decks
- Powerful and responsive Magura® MT5 eSTOP 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes
- Always-on RearStop™ Brake Light helps you safely signal stops
- Integrated Abus® Wheel Lock, keyed-alike with the battery
- Upgraded Atlas Wheels with custom CNC machined hubs for extra strength and durability
- Wide range of cargo- and passenger-carrying accessories
- Fits two Thule® Yepp Maxi seats, no adapters needed